Tickets are sold through the Townsville Women website for our own hosted events, and on behalf of 3rd party event organisers.
- Payments for Tickets are collected through secure online payment processing applications - Square & PayPal. Townsville Women does not have access to, collect or store credit card information, bank account information, or other personal payment information. Issues with payment processing, fraud claims and fee charges must be made to your credit card provider or PayPal directly.
- Personal Information such as name, address, email address and phone number will be collected during the Checkout stage of Ticket purchasing but will only be used to contact you in relation to that particular event. You will not be added to our Marketing Newsletter unless you specifically request an add or you are already a subscriber to our Newsletters.
- In the case of events run by 3rd party organisers (ie, Townsville Women sells tickets on their behalf), Townsville Women will forward a copy of the Checkout information to the event organisers. The organisers may contact ticket holders regarding the event or to make the necessary confirmations as required.
- Outside of event organisers, your personal information will not be shared or sold by Townsville Women to any other marketing company or 3rd party business.
- Unless otherwise stated on the Event description or Ticket Confirmation, Townsville Women does not refund ticket purchases for change of mind or non-attendance to our events.
- If the Ticket Holder makes written contact with Townsville Women more than 48hrs prior to an event starting time then a refund or credit note may be offered. This will depend on the event and if catering has been finalised and be offered on a case by case basis.
- Events facilitated by 3rd Party organisers may offer their own refunds policy and ticket holders are welcome to contact organisers directly.
- Please note that Townsville Women or 3rd Party Event Organisers may not send out individual event reminders to Ticket Holders. It is the Ticket Holders' responsibility to organise and remember their own plans to attend events.
- Events will be included in Townsville Women Newsletters, TW Magazine and also on our Social Media pages. Following these media platforms will ensure that you are kept up to date and are less likely to miss out on events.
The Townsville Women brand encompasses this website and social media pages; The Townsville Women Marketplace website and social media pages; TW Magazine; and all social events solely hosted by Townsville Women.
Townsville Women | ABN 35 834 773 406 | Heatley Q 4814 | email@example.com
web design by Townsville Women ©2015